Growing In Unity - Day Two - You're the Best


Welcome Back! If you missed yesterday's post CLICK HERE for day one.

I'm here today with day 2 of my Growing in Unity week.
Today I went with some mini cards, easily reproducible, but totally cute!

The card bases were 3.5 x 3.5 with a little 3x3 white embossed panel a little stamped with a Unity itty bitty sentiment, wrapped in ribbon, and topped off with some flowers galore!

GIVEAWAY

Today and everyday this week, leave a comment on my growing in unity post for a chance to win some goodies! 2 Winners will receive 25 random unity stamps!!

Thank you for visiting and if you like what you see I love it if you'd join me in blog land. You can find all my follow links in the side bar & social media below :)

SUPPLIES





https://www.pinterest.com/kristina3150/https://twitter.com/KristinaBeaglehttp://lllscrap.blogspot.com/p/contact.htmlhttps://www.facebook.com/lllscraphttps://instagram.com/kristinabeagle/

22 comments:

  1. Wonderful mini cards! Great CAS design! Love the embossed background and the cute flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - these are totally cute and I love the fun colors you chose to do and the fact that you used an embossing folder to add texture to the white square!! Wonderfully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little CAS cards! I really like the embossing folder and how you used the debossed side for one card - I need to try this! The Unity flower is so pretty in the different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! What a perfect set to make as a shower gift or hostess gift. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just darling! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute set of cards! I love the colors you used and the cute flower, and awesome textures too! I love to use embossing folders and I have a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sweet and easy, and oh so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh these are so gorgeous and cute! Wonderful colours too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very sweet. What a cute set. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. These mini cards are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set of mini cards. Darling design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute and adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just the cutest tiny notes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow... cute little cards,so sweet,special and inspirational.Love the color,detail and the size!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kristina, these cards are just sweet! Good job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so darling! Love how simple and super sweet they are ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. These small cards are so fun to make. Then tie together with a pretty ribbon then give them as a RAK gift. Thanks for a another example to add to my stash of ideas.

    ReplyDelete