Growing in Unity - Day Four - May All Your Wishes!





Sorry for the late day 4 post! When it rains it pours today!

Now, You can't see it in my photo (because the darn clouds wont go away) but I
tried a technique I haven't done yet, coloring on glitter! I wish I could've gotten you a better photo but
I used a be creative tape lined piece of paper which I covered in ultra fine transparent glitter and stamped my image directly onto the glitter, and then colored on top of the glitter with copics.

You can't do too much blending with this technique, but the glassyness (invented a word) of the glitter makes the ink glide together and blend a bit on it's own.

Here's a little artificially lit photo

Then I just layered some papers together, cut out a little circle die, threw some assorted splatter on the background and stamped my sentiment! Hope you Like!



https://www.pinterest.com/kristina3150/https://twitter.com/KristinaBeaglehttp://lllscrap.blogspot.com/p/contact.htmlhttps://www.facebook.com/lllscraphttps://instagram.com/kristinabeagle/

19 comments:

  1. Wow this is a terrific card - love the partial circle cutout and the layers are awesome and so well done!! The sentiment is so sweet and cool and your flower well - they are GORGEOUS!!! So pleased with this card - have a happy night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout, bright color scheme on the crisp white paper, and your flowers & coloring are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love that glitter! Awesome color combo and coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty with the circle element and that sweet glittery flower and leaves. Wow, I had never heard of coloring on glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the flower and LOVE the orange and pink together ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! Great job this week - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your cut out circle. Splats and bling. Perfect. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love using microfine glitter like that. I love your fun layout, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful - my favourite of the week so far! Love the glittery flower - what a great technique! I like your design too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thanks for all of the inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How interesting about the glitter. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card,it's so special,fabulous and creative.Love your glitter technique,I have to try it,soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the CAS look of this card, but I know that there is nothing simple about it (at least for my level of skill). Wonderful job with all of the layering and the partial circle on the edge. I really love that pretty pink (my favorite color) flower! The glittery "glassyness" is beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very special with the coloring on the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Card is so pretty! Coloring over the glitter is something I'll have to try, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! Love the flower! The coloring on glitter sounds like a fun technique!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All that glitters sparkles as does your card!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Fun new technique too! xxx

    ReplyDelete