Growing in Unity - Day 5 = Skies are Gray


Wow - That flew by!
Today is my fifth and final day as a GIU gal!

I have a very CAS finale for you today. I knew I wanted to use this particular set, but toyed
with a few ideas before landing on this design. Very simple and to the point!
I love the design of the sentiment with the butterfly and mixed fonts.

I want to that Unity Stamp Company for having me, its been so much fun!
And thank all of you for being here each day!

Don't forget you have a chance to win 20 random unity stamps for commenting this, any, or all of my growing in unity posts this week! I will post the winner here Monday and over on my facebook page

Thanks Again!!

Stamps:
Blossom Soup




https://www.pinterest.com/kristina3150/https://twitter.com/KristinaBeaglehttp://lllscrap.blogspot.com/p/contact.htmlhttps://www.facebook.com/lllscraphttps://instagram.com/kristinabeagle/

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE how cute and SIMPLE that card is. I need to do more simple cards--people love them, and they aren't as intimidating or time consuming. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Now I have this song in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another winner! I just love your CAS cards. They are so very sweet. Thanks for sharing your designs this week. I really enjoyed seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun CAS card to wrap up your GIU week! Love the sweet flowers and pretty sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and so adorable! I love that sentiment and the butterfly gives just the perfect accent to those tiny flowers! Thanks for a great week of Unity inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this card, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely CAS card! One of my favorite sentiments! Thanks for a wonderful GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, very simple, but oh so cute!!! And Unity sentiments are the best. Sometimes, they are what needs to be the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful CAS card - and also a one-layer card, which is the most difficult kind for me! I love the flowers and the wonderful sentiment! I've had fun seeing your GIU creations all week! Congratulations again for being chosen as a GIU girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! Simple and clean. That sentiment says it all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply LOVE this CAS card! So sweet and delicate....just LOVE it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on a great week! Another pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and simple - great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww... what an adorable CAS card! 'twas a fun week... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty CAS card. Thanks for sharing this week. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely lovely,simple,sweet card.It's been a great week.Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The simplicity of this is beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is simply beautiful and so well done!! I enjoyed seeing all your projects for this past 5 days of Unity posts!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete