Growing in Unity - Day 3 - The Best Things


If you missed day one: click here
If you missed day two: click here

Welcome Unity Friends! Thanks for joining me for day three of my Growing in Unity week!
I've been wanting to do a fun silhouette on sunset card for a while now. Ink blending isn't one of my best technique, but I do love the look.

I used my MISTI again to line everything up as straight as possible, and double stamped my black images with versa fine pigment ink. I made a matted frame using spellbinders dies.

Thanks for visiting, See you again tomorrow! 

GIVEAWAY

Today and everyday this week, leave a comment on my growing in unity post for a chance to win some goodies! 2 Winners will receive 25 random unity stamps!!

Thank you for visiting and if you like what you see I love it if you'd join me in blog land. You can find all my follow links in the side bar & social media below :)

SUPPLIES



https://www.pinterest.com/kristina3150/https://twitter.com/KristinaBeaglehttp://lllscrap.blogspot.com/p/contact.htmlhttps://www.facebook.com/lllscraphttps://instagram.com/kristinabeagle/

22 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card and the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colourful background and simple silhouette images. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful background with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look to this. Nice blending, Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your background looks amazing! Beautiful silhouette stamp and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card. Your blending is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the silhouette over the sunset, such a pretty effect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - this is lovely, the shading is perfect and the black really pops!!! Have a super happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I really love the silhouette against that beautiful sky! Sometimes the simple designs are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card.Everything is just so well blend and so especially color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really nice Kristina. I would say you do a fine job ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous background and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! I love the pretty background colors and the black silhouette flower! Pretty sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Delish background! LOVE this ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card. This is one of my favourite stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful background for the silhouette images and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card! Absolutely gorgeous background for your lovely stamping xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful!! Love the background! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous! Love the sunset colors, and the silhouette is perfect against this background! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your short selling yourself. This sunset is very well done. Love this type of card as no two are exactly alike. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Kristina...love the shading...

    ReplyDelete