::Scrapbooked:: {Concert Series} Lets Rock

If you're following my concert series (I go to a lot of concerts) This is #2 so
far in the album dedicated to my very expensive music habit.

I'm attempting to do these in chronological order, however it appears I have no documentation
of the concerts pre-dating 2007, at least photography wise so I'm still deciding how to document those shows and their tickets.

This was mine and my brothers first music festival (and first Rock show), the crowd
was quite interesting, I understand why you aren't allowed to take much into
the venue with you. They confiscated my brothers little wallet chain and made me
take my purse back to the car. Only what I could carry in my pocket!
It poured (and was freezing) all day, hence the trash bag poncho.
But I suppose those are the kinds of things that make memories right?

1. I started with the 12x12 Sketch to the left from the Let's
    Capture Our Memories monthly challenge.
2. I choose my papers and begun building on the sketch filing
    in the background strips of paper, I went with .5, 1.5, & 2.5"
    strips with a 2.5" banner
3. I moved onto my photos. I wanted 4x6 at first but they were
    just too large, so I re-printed at 4.5 x 3ish (it auto cropped).
4. I printed off a concert poster from the show I found onto some
    cardstock and used the ticket as a title.
5. I embellished with assorted stickers and embellies 

I use the Kelly Craft Get-It-Straight Laser Square & Multi-Mat to align my page elements

Challenges

Scrap our Stash: April Challenge "Stamp"
                           S- Stickers T- Tiny Attacher A- Alpha Stickers M- Memoribilla P- Photos
Lets Capture Our Memories: Sketch

Supplies






https://www.pinterest.com/kristina3150/https://twitter.com/KristinaBeaglehttp://lllscrap.blogspot.com/p/contact.htmlhttps://www.facebook.com/lllscraphttps://instagram.com/kristinabeagle/

11 comments:

  1. Very cool layout to match the sketch! Thanks also for participating with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and nice job including the tickets and including the stash elements of the challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Love this concept! I have an envelope full of concert stubs and memorabilia that I told myself I will scrap one day...Well done! I love your take on our stash challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout, love how you used the tickets and good job on the challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on our sketch. I love how you embellished your page with some of your concert memorabilia. Your Let's Rock banner is too cute! Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  7. turning lemons into lemonade always makes for a better story! And more interesting pictures right?!! Awesome layout, loving all the memorabilia and the mixing of all the patterned papers!! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the prints and how you used memorabilia from the concert. Great stash list too. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout. Love all the elements you've added on the page. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much fun! I love that you used so many different patterns and pulled it off fabulously! Thank you for joining in on the fun this month at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How funny! I go to a LOT of concerts, too. And, I have one year with practically no photos. I think it's a year when my kids were little, so I'm really confused about that! lol

    Great layout! Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash Design Team

    ReplyDelete