Happy Valentines Day!




Happy Valentines Day everyone!! Hope your day was special. Frigid here, going down to -11 tonight (-31 wind chill) with some pretty gnarly wind, as long as we don't loose power, it's still better than all the snow my friends in the New England area are about to get.

Here's a little peak at my valentines for this year! Little 3x3 shaker cards! I found a pretty awesome deal on transparency on Amazon, much more affordable than acetate, works just as well AND you can die cut it! I'll link it below. I used a basic heart from Cricut which I welded into a double heart shape and cut that out of both card stock and fun foam. I had to do some stamp surgery (as Julie Ebersol would say) to manipulate my Hero Arts stamps to fit. I did my stamping in Vera Mark so I could heat emboss.

Hope you Like! I'd love it if you'd join me on social media!! You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter all time!

I'll be linking this up with the ABNH: Small Scale challenge, the Fantabulous Cricut: Valentines challenge, the Virginia's View: Shaker challenge, and the House of Cards: Love challenge.





https://www.pinterest.com/kristina3150/https://twitter.com/KristinaBeaglehttp://lllscrap.blogspot.com/p/contact.htmlhttps://www.facebook.com/lllscraphttps://instagram.com/kristinabeagle/

8 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet, Kristina! Love how you used two hearts with the sequins! Perfect Valentine's Day card! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Shaker Cards” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! LOVE the fun shaker filling and I adore the heat embossed sentiment! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet Shaker card Kristina...I love the inside of your shaker and your embossing in white is so great and so tidy...sweet valentine card you have made..

    many thanks for sharing with us at HOC this month,

    hugs, MONIKA (DT MEMBER)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristina, lovely Valentine´s cards, perfect size for our challenge in A Blog Named Hero. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet shaker card idea! Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shaker card! Thanks for playing with us at HOC this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, how fun! i love shaker cards and this is very sweet! i also love how the sentiment pops. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at house of cards.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and clever design!!! So gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this month at House of Cards. I hope you can join us again soon! Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete