Happy Happy Birthday

Last week I got lots of new fun My Favorite Things products, I'm still going
through the stack to use them all!
Today I went for the stitched flags and Happy girl

First, I cut out all my flags from the 2 smallest flags. They were longer then my card, but I wanted a stitched edge so I used a straight edge stitched die from Simon Says Stamp to trim off the ends and keep the stitched effect. I used a color pallete from ColorQ's challenge. Next I diet cut my little girl onto some watercolor paper, and used MISTI to perfectly stamp her only the die cut. She was colored in using distress markers with Wink of Stella for blending. I cut out a matching piece of fun foam to mount her on for solid dimension. My layout was inspired by the current sketch challenge over at the My Favorite Things challenge blog.


I'm also submitting this to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes challenge, the Addicted to CAS: Distress Challenge, and the showCAS Your Style: Birthday challenge.

If you like what I've created here today I'd love you to join me in blogland. All my links are in the right side bar and you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter all time!







https://www.pinterest.com/kristina3150/https://twitter.com/KristinaBeaglehttp://lllscrap.blogspot.com/p/contact.htmlhttps://www.facebook.com/lllscraphttps://instagram.com/kristinabeagle/

9 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love all the colorful flags and, of course, that sweet girl! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of colors and banners, Kristina! GREAT job on the coloring! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and she's adorable with all the stitched banners! I'm so glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute...love how you used this week's colors, just so fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't she adorable! Beautifully coloured with your distress markers too. Love the background flags. Thanks so much for playing along in my Distress Challenge at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card! Love the happy colors. Thanks for sharing with us over at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so sweet! lovely card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #217!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, my Michisister! I can't wait to get those flag dies. I enjoy new product as much as anyone!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete