Layout Makeover

I have been wanting to make over a few of my older layouts that I wasn't feeling so much. So here is what I came up with for the first page of my "About Me" album. Yes, I chopped myself into squares (didn't hurt).
I've entered this layout into the following;
Stamptacular Sunday Sketch Challenge, Ellen Hudson Inchie Challenge, Ladybug Crafts Baby Challenge, Paper Trail Make Your Own Embellishments. and JBS Inspirations.
Supplies:
DCWV Mango Frost Stack
Heidi Swap Alphabet Clear Stamps
Heidi Grace Journaling Stickers
Distress Ink & Jenni Bowlin Dye Ink & Versafine Ink
Distress Stickles


Here is the original layout....






Hope You Like...


https://www.pinterest.com/kristina3150/https://twitter.com/KristinaBeaglehttp://lllscrap.blogspot.com/p/contact.htmlhttps://www.facebook.com/lllscraphttps://instagram.com/kristinabeagle/

13 comments:

  1. wow - love the new layout ...you look fab in squares lol
    Love the pretty papers
    Thanks ofr joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina this is just adorable, what a little sweetheart. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you chopped into squares. :D It's adorable!!! Thanks for joining LCI's baby theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture, love the new lay-out! Thank you for playing along at SSC this week. Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the revamped layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristina, I think you have done a great job with revamping your old page. I like the effect of the little squares, glad it didnt hurt!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and very creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This definitely very creative!! Love the new take on the layout (I have been thinking of redoing some of my original stuff too, but haven't taken the plunge yet!) Thanks for sharing with us at Trail Makers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, how beautiful baby girl! :) And your new LO is wonderful!

    Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute -- I like how you cut up the photo. Thanks for playing with the TrailMakers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new layout looks great! Thanks so much for joining us this challenge at Trail Makers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great layout! Thanks so much for joining us at TrailMakers challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great lay-out....adorable picture...have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete