Distress Dreams

Here's a card featuring lots of Ranger by Tim Holtz products! ...Love...
I've entered this card into day 2 of Lucy's Sketch Challenge :)
Hope you like!

This was also my very first time on a sewing machine so I am pretty excited about that~
Tried out the new Irock tool for the gems, not to sure how I am feeling about it just yet--- If you don't hold it for the precise number of seconds at the precise heat, the glue will seap out.

All the stamps are Tim Holtz which are actually pretty awesome stamps for clear stamps. They were from the visually artistry collection and there definitely something to own! Their far higher quality then most clear stamps out there (for about the same price).
Also got the chance to use my new Zutter Distrezz-it-All. VERY awesome!

Until next time...


Other Challenges
My Time to Craft
Pile it On
Creative Inspirations
Really Reasonable Ribbon
(did you know their giving away a bunch of ribbon for their blogiversary??)
Simon Says Stamp


https://www.pinterest.com/kristina3150/https://twitter.com/KristinaBeaglehttp://lllscrap.blogspot.com/p/contact.htmlhttps://www.facebook.com/lllscraphttps://instagram.com/kristinabeagle/

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card - and way to go on your first stitching. It looks GREAT. And seriously - it's addictive. I struggle to NOT add stitching to my cards now!!! Thanks for joining in my challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the Pearls and the sentiment. Thank You for playing along with us at Pile It On theis week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kristina! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation, I love the colors and the quote is lovely, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this challenge, Happy 2011
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this set and it's one of my all time favorite TH sets. So nice to see it used here. Great job on sponging with the distress inks. Really pretty ribbon too! So glad you were able to join in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty. Thanks for joining us at RRR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - gorgeous colour!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. I love the stamp you used. Perfect colors. I have heard mixed reactions about the I-rock. I don't have it, myself. Regardless your placement is perfect. Thanks for showing us your NEW stuffs at Creative Inspirations this time round. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty card.

    thanks for playing with us at Pile It On

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Pile It On

    ReplyDelete